Kick start your autumn with thousands of discounted tickets as once again we take part in one of the UK’s largest arts sales.
Save money with some fantastic offers to shows and events across Bristol and Bath available for 24 hours from 10am Thursday 5 September.
What’s on offer from Colston Hall
Colston Hall is offering 30% off 27 fantastic events! Book via the links below from 10am on Thu 5 Sep.
Each show will be in the sale for just 24 hours and tickets will be strictly limited – once they’re gone, they’re gone and all prices will return to normal the next day.
Murray A. Lightburn (of The Dears)
Manu Delago Ensemble
The Album Leaf
David Allred (Erased Tapes)
Creep Show (John Grant)
Brennen Leigh & Noel McKay
Alasdair Roberts & Friends
Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra – Caledonian Gradeur
Bristol Choral Society – A Time for All Seasons
Lankum (sold out)
KOKOKO! (sold out)
Quantic (sold out)
Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra – Power and Passion
Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra – Light and Magic
Bristol Choral Society – Symphony of Psalms
Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra – Hollywood Head to Head
Bristol Choral Society – An Oxford Elegy
How to book Flash Sale tickets
Book via the show links from 10am on Thu 5 Sep.
Login to your Colston Hall profile first to access the Flash Sale discounts.
Select ‘Full Price’ ticket type and your chosen seats (if applicable) and your tickets will be discounted when you proceed to basket.
If you select tickets before logging in, the discount will not be applied until the checkout and payment stage.
The 30% discount will be applied automatically at basket stage if you’re logged in. If you are logged in and the discount does not apply automatically, this means the available number of discounted tickets for that particular event have been purchased and are no longer be available.
Maximum of x4 flash sale tickets per transaction.
All Flash Sale tickets are inclusive of booking fees.
What’s on offer across Bristol & Bath
Deals can be found by following the hashtag #CultureFlashSale and a full list of events is on the Visit Bristol website.
Culture Flash Sale highlights include:
- 25% off over 40 events across the spectrum through St George’s Bristol.
- 50% off 20 shows including Alex Hitchcock Quartet, Royal Ballet’s Nutcracker and London Sinfonietta’s Family Concert at Wiltshire Music Centre
- 10% off Natural Theatre Adult School Classes led by industry professionals at Natural Theatre Company.
- Six free tickets to Garden Grooves up for grabs via American Museum and Gardens.
- 25% off This Is Your Musical, 30% off Bish Bosh Bash and 30% off Murder, She Didn’t Fright plus more at The Bristol Improv Theatre.
- A whopping 50% off a limited number of tickets to events with Bath Festivals.
- Save £3 with a £10 ticket to Dan Cruickshank: A History of Architecture in 100 Buildings and £2 off tickets to stand-up comedy shows at The Bristol SU Live.
- Exhibition preview and Prosecco for £1 on 27 September, plus 25% off exhibition catalogues and artists’ books at Spike Island.
- 25% off selected Arnolfini events. Expect fiery feminist performance, brain-stretching artist talks, and creative workshop via Arnolfini.
- Up to 25% off on tickets for a range of productions and events at Tobacco Factory Theatres.
- 20% off tickets to selected shows including A Christmas Carol, Pride and Prejudice* (*sort of) and Reasons To Stay Alive via Bristol Old Vic.
- 50% off talks including Susan Neiman – Confronting Race and the Memory of Evil and Lewis Hyde – A Primer for Forgetting: Getting Past the Past via Festival of Ideas.
- 20% off tickets to Planetarium Nights adult planetarium show and Planetarium Sounds: In the Steps of Apollo 3D at We The Curious.
- Deals on five exhibitions and events, including 25% off Last Stop Coney Island: The life and photography of Harold Feinstein and Director Q+A at the Royal Photographic Society.
- 25% off tickets to seven events including Maisie Adam: Hang Fire, Trick or Tease: The Halloween Burlesque and My Father the Tantric Masseur at the Rondo Theatre.
- 10% off The Sleepy Ship tickets at Brunel’s SS Great Britain in September and October on Brunel’s SS Great Britain.
Were you at this show?
We'd love to hear your memories of the performance. Add your photos, reviews and memories via Twitter using the hashtags: #colstonhall and #show268196 and they will appear on this page