Intended for those with a working knowledge of Logic Pro X, this practical course will teach you the skills you need to fine-tune your tracks and explore new creative areas.
Taught in Colston Hall’s fully equipped education suite, for a total of 30 hours over 10 weeks. Over the duration of this course you can expect to learn:
- Creative audio recording, synthesis and sampling techniques
- Sculpting Sound using creative Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- Mix techniques
- Creative Development
- Generating starting points
- Realising a creative idea
- Understanding own creative process
- Utilising self promotion tools including WordPress, Soundcloud and Social Media
- Introduction to electro-acoustic music and sound art practices
- Self directed research leading to own creative project
- Introduction to aural analysis
For further information, contact the Bristol Plays Music team on 0117 204 7124 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Were you at this show?
We'd love to hear your memories of the performance. Add your photos, reviews and memories via Twitter using the hashtags: #colstonhall and #show146587 and they will appear on this page