Before making a booking through our online system please read the following points:
- You can choose your seat from our seating plan or you will be allocated the 'best seat' available at time of booking
- Front side balcony seats are not available to book online
- When looking at our seating plans the stage is at the top of the page
- Colston Hall will be unable to exchange or refund any tickets booked so please ensure you are booking for the correct performance
- Unless otherwise notified, you may only book up to 9 tickets for each event
- Some shows are designated 'stalls only'. You will be unable to select balcony seats for these events.
As your safety is our paramount concern, if you choose a seat on the front row of the balcony you must remain seated throughout the concert.
Please note that row A is the front row of the balcony.
How are ticket prices determined?
We sell tickets on behalf of our clients including concert/show/event organisers, artists and venues. Our clients decide the face value price of the tickets and when a ticket is sold we pay our clients the money collected from the sale of that ticket.
All prices set are inclusive of any applicable taxes but exclusive of any administration/booking fee or postage fee.
Here is the breakdown of a ticket purchase:
Face Value Price
The ticket face value price is always set by our clients.
This fee contributes to our ticket retail, distribution and technology costs. The amount of these fees helps us cover the costs of getting your tickets to you and technology costs. Alongside other revenues, it helps us to stay an effective business, which in turn, allows us to reinvest in Bristol Music Trust, our technology and the services we provide.
This fee covers the printing of the tickets and delivery costs and with other revenues helps us to a positive contribution to our business.
Colston Hall has an 7.5% administration fee per ticket, plus a £1.50 delivery fee per transaction. For example that's a booking fee of 38p on a £5 ticket, £1.50 on a £20 ticket, and £2.25 on a £30 ticket. A single delivery fee of £1.50 is also charged per transaction, no matter how many tickets you book at one time.
Colston Hall may also act as an agency selling tickets for outside events and events at other venues, and usually the same booking fees and delivery fees will apply, but this may be varied from time to time.Back to top