Partnerships & Community
We deliver bespoke programmes with many different agencies and organisations to help provide a strategic and multi-agency approach to our work with children and young people in challenging circumstances.
Partnership programmes have included:
- Music manifesto pathfinder programme
- Youth Music Mentors – Renovation Project
- Sing Up
- Live and Unsigned competition with Avon and Somerset Police
- Different Class (part of our Alternative Education programme)
- Step-Up Summer Schools (part of our Alternative Education programme)
- Extended school music provision
Agencies and community groups
You can refer a young person between the ages of 11–25 to the following activities within which they can access support:
- The Remix Academy
- Bespoke one to one Music Mentoring 11-25 years old.
- NoZone Friday night session – a music workshop, delivered by some of the city’s finest music mentors. It aims to provide a safe, creative environment for vulnerable 16-25 year olds where they can develop and learn new skills and interests.
If you would like to discuss some bespoke work for your community group or partnership work with your agency please contact us at email@example.com or call us on 0117 204 7124.